Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the competition rules (the "Rules") and apply to any Commercial Bay marketing campaigns, competitions and promotions (the "Competition"). By entering the Competition, you (the "Entrant") agree to be bound by these Rules. The prize (the “Prize”) is as outlined in the promotion of the competition. Any specific restrictions or conditions to the prize is outlined below in point 1.. The winner of the Prize (the "Winner") is the Entrant drawn by Precinct Properties Holdings Limited ("Precinct") within one week of the closing date of the competition.
- These are the terms and conditions ("Terms") for the Commercial Day promotion at Commercial Bay ("Promotion").
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to these Terms.
What is the Promotion?
Win the ultimate Father’s Day prize for you and four other people. You’ll be hosted on an all-day fishing charter run by Hauraki Express and with Aaron Styles and look the part with gear from Just Another Fisherman and shoes from Solect. Lunch on board will be catered by Gus Stop and you and your four guests will then end the day with dinner at Reign and Pour.
- The Promotion is to mark Father’s Day and offers anyone who follows the Commercial Bay page on Instagram and also follow the social pages of the Commercial Bay retailers included in the prize pack – Just Another Fisherman, Solect, GusStop and Reign and Pour – the opportunity to go in the draw to win a prize pack for the winner and four of their friends. Entries are made by tagging people on the Instagram post (1 tag=1 entry) and following the aforementioned retailers on either Instagram or Facebook.
- The Promotion is available from 26th August 2020 to 5th September 2020 close of business ("Promotion Period").
- The Winner will be notified close of business 5th September 2020.
- The winner of the Promotion and three others selected by the winner will each receive the following prize ("Prize"):
- All Day Fishing Charter with Hauraki Express
- Catering for fishing charter provided by Gusstop catering to the value of $250
- Just Another Fishermen for $200 voucher for four people
- A pair of Onitsuka Tigers shoes provided by Solect for four people. These are to be collected from the Commercial Bay store.
- Dinner and drinks to the value of $400 Reign and Pour, Commercial Bay
The Prize is dependent on availability of dates with Hauraki Express and with Aaron Styles. The winner will be provided with a voucher for Hauraki Express. Vouchers will also be provided for Solect, Just Another Fisherman and Reign and Pour. Contact details will be provided for Gus Stop catering to provide catering.
How do you win?
- The Winner’s and their selected persons' biographical details and photographs and audiovisual recordings of them may be used for publicity purposes in all media by Precinct, and they agree to make themselves available for this purpose.
- The Winner will be determined by a random selection of all applicants at the end of the Promotion.
- Precinct will take reasonable steps to notify the Winner within one month of the end of the Promotion Period. If the Winner cannot be contacted, then Precinct may give the Prize to other Entrants following a further prize draw.
- The Prize must be redeemed by the Winner within 12 months of the end of the Promotion Period. If the Prize is not redeemed within this period, then the Prize shall be forfeited and shall not be capable of being redeemed by the Winner(s). If this happens, Precinct may give the Prize to other Entrants following a further prize draw.
- The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize does not include flights or transport to fishing charter departure point
Additional terms for the Promotion
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Terms, or any aspect of or relating to the Promotion, the decision of Precinct shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Promotion entries must be made in the manner specified by precinct. Failure to do so may disqualify the entry.
- Employees of Precinct or any other owner of any part of Commercial Bay, or any company involved in the Promotion or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Precinct reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the Winner and any Entrant.
- Precinct reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant on reasonable grounds or to refuse to award the Prize to an Entrant that Precinct decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Terms, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using improper, unfair or fraudulent means.
- In the event that any Entrant is disqualified from the Promotion, Precinct in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement Entrant shall be selected. In this event, any further Entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original Entrant and will be subject to these Terms.
- Except with the prior written consent of Precinct, the Prize is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash and the total value of the Prize is limited to the stated value of the Prize. Precinct reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at their own risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Precinct and AMP Haumi Management Limited (the manager of Precinct) ("AMP Haumi"), will not be liable to the Winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the Winner or family member or friend as a result of or in connection with the Terms, Promotion or by reason of the utilisation or application of the Prize.
- The Entrant releases Precinct and AMP Haumi, their directors, managers, staff and agents from and disclaims all claims, whether in contract or tort or otherwise in respect of or arising from the Terms, Promotion or Prize to the maximum extent permitted by law. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds Precinct or AMP Haumi, their directors, managers, staff or their agents or employees liable in respect of any matters arising under or incidental to this Promotion, then the total aggregate liability shall be limited to $2,000.
- Precinct reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Rules, Competition or Prize. Precinct is not liable to any Entrant or Winner for any loss or damage as a result.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- The promoter is Precinct Properties Holdings Limited ("Precinct").